Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Kitchen Table

I have to say right now, that I am a big fan of the kitchen table. Why? Well a) it's made of glass so I can sit underneath and watch Mom and Dad eat. It is a huge help because you can see in advance when food is falling and run to get it before it hits the floor! b) when I am being naughty and grab something I shouldn't have, I can run under it and Mom and Dad have to actually get on the floor to try to catch me. Sometimes I get tricked though. I'll see food on the table and I'll try to get it from underneath. My teeth don't work that well on glass.
   Mom says she finds the glass table scary. That is partially my fault. She'll be sitting there eating (and not dropping any food which is quite mean) and I'll smell something tasty that she's eating. I'll jump up and send my tongue in search of the tasty food. That means that Mom will be happily eating away when all of a sudden  a  tongue appears from under the table trying to reach her plate. Mom says that is a little creepy. I say if Mom would drop some food I wouldn't be forced to use my stealth tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment