Friday, December 7, 2012

My mouth should be a hands free zone!

Last night Dad kept playing tricks on me! We were sitting on the couch relaxing, when all of a sudden he got up and went to the front door. I thought that someone was there, so I ran over and barked (after all, I am in charge of security and my number one duty is  to welcome all strangers into the house). I stood there barking and barking while Dad just laughed. Then I heard a noise in the kitchen, so I ran to investigate. It was Mom! Dad tried to trick me into thinking someone was at the door so I wouldn't  hear Mom and give her my "welcome home" routine. That is where I run to greet whoever is coming in (barking the whole time). Then I jump up and around them, roll on my back so they can rub my belly, then get up and run around barking again. Plus if they sit down, then I jump up on them and give them air kisses! Mom appreciates this so I usually do my best work when she comes home. I thought that was kinda rude of Dad though.
   Then he tried to trick me again! We were all sitting on the couch relaxing. All of a sudden, Dad stuck his hand in my mouth! I didn't want to hurt him so I tried to push out his hand with my tongue. That did not work. He kept putting his hand in my mouth! So I took my paw and PUSHED his hand out. Hands are NOT supposed to go in my mouth! What if I accidently bit him? My mouth should be a hands free zone! I licked his hand afterwards to show that I didn't hold it against him. I was very happy to run into my crate though-at least there Dad couldn't trick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment