Monday, December 10, 2012

Mom's birthday

Yesterday was Mom's birthday. I tried to be extra GOOD because a) it was Mom's birthday and b) Christmas is coming! When she let me out of my crate I didn't do my yoga or roll all over the floor, I came right downstairs with her and went out. Mom spent most of the day at home with me so I tried not to be too whiny or barky. I lay on the couch with her-I tried to give her space on the couch but she kept dragging me over so she could pet me (although I think it might have had something to do with her being cold and using me as a blanket!). When she went to check her email, I came into the computer room with her and jumped on the futon. Then she came on the futon to take a nap and dragged me over again to lie next to her. Mom is very needy sometimes.We took a nap until I heard a noise. It was Dad! Mom opened the door and let me go say hello to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment