Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dad's the best!

Dad is the best. He always looks out for me. And he always sneaks me treats. Like last night for example. Mom and Dad were eating greek food in the kitchen. It smelled very tasty, but Mom put kibble in my bowl-and nothing else! They finished eating and left the kitchen. Dad went out but he made sure that he left a pita bread, still rolled up in wax paper very close to the edge of the table. I knew that he left it there for me, but I had to play cool, until Mom left the room. As soon as she left, I stretched myself up and attempted to get that pita bread. Mom heard noises and told me "NO" cause she thought I was going after the garbage. Eventually I managed to grab hold of the paper and got my pita bread. I made a big noise though and Mom came into the kitchen. She managed to corner me under the kitchen table as I was desperately trying to choke down my treat. She threw herself on the floor and slid in under the table and grabbed a chunk of fur. I kept trying to get rid of the evidence but she grabbed my mouth and pulled it open. Then she stuck her hand in! I hate when people stick their hands in my mouth! She grabbed a piece of wax paper and pulled and pulled. Eventually she managed to get most of it away from me. I did get to snack on a small piece and it was totallly worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment