Monday, September 26, 2011

Dachshunds are so cool that people write songs about us!

This morning I was ready for Mom. When she opened my crate, I zipped out and ran into the closet where I found a pair of her socks. I grabbed them and made her chase me around.  Mom said that I could have a career in finding people's socks.
     Last night Dad found a song about me. Mom said she would put it in my blog. I barked along with it-because dachshunds are cool.   http://www.dachsong.com/dachsong.wav    While we were on our walk, I found a chunk of wet cut grass and ate it before Mom could dig it out of my mouth. I considered it an hors d'oeuvre before my breakfast which was kibble with a tiny bit of chicken broth and baby carrots. I ate some but I'm saving the rest for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment