Sunday, September 4, 2011

She's back!

Yesterday Dad took me out for a walk and then let me out of the kitchen. I sniffed around in the hallway for a while then he chased me into the living room and guess who I saw? Mom is back! I was excited so I ran and jumped on her and licked and sniffed her all over. Then I lay down so she could rub my belly. While I was lying there, Dad told her about the trick I played on him while she was gone. Dad would let me out into the backyard to play while he was doing the dishes. I decided to hide on him. He came out and called me but I didn't move or make any noise. He looked all over the backyard but didn't see me. So he went inside and got a squeaky toy and squeaked it. I was tempted to run out, but I stayed quiet. Dad had no idea where I was and he looked worried. Then he looked closer and saw my eyes. I was hiding behind the sunflowers and laughing at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment