Wednesday, September 28, 2011

so alone

Last night I was all alone. It was so lonely. Mom wasn't there and Dad left. I didn't even eat my food. I was walking glumly around the kitchen when I heard the sound of keys. I quickly ran over to the door and it opened and Mom was there! She sat down on the chair so that I could jump up and say hello. I was very excited to see her. Then she sat on the floor so that I would eat my food. I ate it all up and then jumped and sat on her lap like I used to when I was a younger puppy. Then the night got even better, cause Dad came home! I was having fun until Mom took me out for a walk and then brought me up to bed. I didn't want to go to bed! I wanted to play. Fortunately Mom forgot to take my collar off so I moved around in my crate to make it jingle. Mom got up and turned on the light. Then she tried to open my crate to take off my collar, but I was ready and I was out of there like a greyhound! I made her chase me around the bedroom. She finally caught me and took the collar off and made me go back in my crate. So I was forced to whimper and bark. She took me out again and brought me downstairs where Dad took me for a walk. Then we went back inside and Mom put me back in my crate.
    This morning though, Mom was ready for me and caught me when I tried to run out of my crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment