Thursday, September 15, 2011

You say tomato

Yesterday Mom and I played in the backyard. I found two plastic soda bottles and I ran around tossing them in the air and pouncing on them. Mom was picking tomatoes and peppers and I wanted to help so I jumped into the raised bed with the plants. Mom didn't like that and kicked me out of the raised bed. Then I heard a  noise and saw Dad coming in the gate so I ran over to greet him. When we went inside, Mom gave me a piece of tomato. I bit it and then dropped it on the floor. It tasted funny. I nosed it around the floor for a while and then finally ate it. I'm not sure if I liked it.
      This morning I saw Mom grab her keys. This got me excited cause keys=car ride! We went outside and I tried desperately to get into the car. Finally Mom opened the door and put me in. I thought maybe we were going to the dog park, but we went to the library instead! My friend Grace was there and I got to jump all over her and lick her. Plus that way Rigby knows I am still around! I ran around making sure to see everyone, especially Angela who only pets boxers. I kept trying to win her over, but it didn't work. No belly rubs from her at all. But I got treats and got belly rubs from a lot of other people. When Mom took me home , Dad was home too. I was tired from all the attention so Mom put me upstairs for a nap and I think she took one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment