Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prison break

While Mom was in France playing with other dogs (and I could smell them all on her when she came home!) I tried to tunnel out through the kitchen wall. Dad came home and found me digging a hole in the wall and he wasn't very happy. He leaned a gate against that area so I can't reach it. Last night he went out and left me alone in the kitchen. I managed to knock the gate over so that I could access my tunnel. I was sitting there deciding how to make it a better tunnel when Mom came home! I decided to be nice to her so when she came in I lay down so she could rub my belly. Moms like to do things like that. She sat on the floor and played with me until Dad came back. ( And she put the gate back up so Dad didn't know I was looking at my tunnel!). This morning I am sitting on her feet while she does the dishes cause Dad made chicken soup last night and spilled some on the floor-this way I can lick that area!

No comments:

Post a Comment