Friday, September 9, 2011

Help! I'm being scalped!

Dad went out and bought something even more  horrible and evil than a brush.... A COMB! Last night he grabbed me and started combing me.Well combing is even worse than being brushed and I kept trying to bite the comb. By the time he was done, the comb was even hairier than me! I was standing there barking at him after he let me go when I heard a noise. I ran into the kitchen to bark at the noise and it was Mom. I was so happy to see her (mostly cause she wasn't holding a comb) that I bounced around and twirled around and did a flip so that I could let her rub my belly. Then she came into the living room and sat on the floor next to mean Dad. I ran and launched myself at her and wiggled around to show Dad what you get when you don't comb me!

No comments:

Post a Comment