Sunday, September 11, 2011

a day gone bad

Today seemed like it was going to be a great day. Dad came and got me and took me outside. I ran over to his car and sat in front of the door hoping that we were going for a ride. And we were! Dad put me in my seat. Then Mom got in the car. This is going to be great! Mom  and Dad took me to the dog park. I like the dog park. I ran right in to see what dogs were there. Of course none of the people knew what I was-I think Mom should make me a sign. There was a big labradoodle there and I got to play with him! We had a lot of fun. He let me chase him around like I was the big dog! Then a rottweiler came and ruined our fun cause he was growling at my friend and his owner took him home. Then I tried to play with the bulldog but he was interested. Mom and Dad took me home and I prepared to rest for a while. Unfortunately, today wasn't such a great day. Dad scooped me up and gave me a BATH! Then he COMBED me. And then, he cleaned my ears. I did not enjoy any of this! He put me upstairs in my area to dry off. Now I don't smell like myself at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment