Friday, September 23, 2011

Just call me Houdini

Yesterday when Dad came home he had a new toy for me. When Mom got home, Dad held up the toy and said, "2 hours and he hasn't chewed it open yet". Dad was very proud of his toy choice. It is a good toy.
    Last night I broke out of my crate again. I waited until Mom left the room and then managed to break out of my crate. I was smart this time. When Mom came back in, I didn't run over to her. She got into bed and I switched my rope toy from the crate with one of Mom's socks. Mom heard some noises somehow and reached over to find the crate door open. She got up and turned on the light. I was hiding by the chair when Mom said, "You little bugger!" and chased me around. She caught me, took away the sock and put me back in my crate. I sighed loudly to express my disdain. She didn't find my rope toy until this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment