Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tomato time

Mom took some videos of me enjoying my tomato. I find it slightly rude but I am photogenic. Plus I did some extreme close-ups to bug her!


A tomato is an awesome thing-cause they are a toy but when you are tired of playing with them, you can eat them! It's the best! This morning Mom opened my crate door and went away-so I ran out and ran around the bedroom with her chasing me. Then I ran down the hall into AT's room and Mom came after me, but she forgot to close the door so when she came in, I ran back out. Finally she caught me. Then she brought me in the bathroom and weighed me. She said I weigh 22 pounds give or take an ounce cause I was being very wiggily. We went outside for a quick walk and then inside to have breakfast. I got kibble with chopped up baby carrots and some chicken and gravy. I nosed aside the kibble and ate all the chicken. Then Mom moved my bowl under her chair while she ate so I finished the rest of my breakfast. Then I got a tomato and Mom filmed me playing with it. She apparently finds it amusing and said that I made slurping sounds but I think it's rude to film someone eating.
After breakfast we went back out for a walk. I smelled my friend Chief so I ran around tracking his scent down the grass and the sidewalk. When I reached the corner, I looked around and there he was with his Dad. I was so excited that I jumped around and sniffed him all over. Chief is 6 months older than me and is not as bouncy. Finally Mom said we had to go in so that she could go to work. I saw Dad with his work clothes on so I guess he's feeling better and is going to work. I guess I'll be all alone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment