Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes you feel like a nut

Mom had been harvesting almonds from the tree and she had them in her pocket. When she was in the bedroom, one fell out and I marked where it fell. Mom had given me an almond one night and it was tasty. When Mom let me out of my crate this morning, I ran over to where the almond was and scooped it up. Mom thought that I had a penny in my mouth so she chased me around. I ran out the door into AT's room and then Mom chased me back into the bedroom and shut the door. Then Dad joined the chase and they caught me. Dad went after the penny only to be surprised when he pulled an almond (still in its shell) out of my mouth. Mom and I went downstairs and she made me breakfast. I ignored it until she left the room and then ate it all to surprise her!

No comments:

Post a Comment