Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Last night I decided to be a very naughty dog. Mom gave me my two bobos which she had sewed up again and I ripped them both open and pulled out the tasty stuffing. Mom chased me around and got the bobos and took the stuffing off my beard. She put me in the kitchen but I wanted to be with Dad so I barked and barked and jumped at the gate. Eventually she let me into the living room. I played a bit with my rope toy that I had chewed to pieces, then Dad let me sit on his lap for a while, but I ran over to Mom who was sitting in front of the couch and climed down using her as a ladder. Then I barked and nipped at her until she caught me and put me on my leash. I calmed down a bit but then I got angry and jumped around barking and biting at everything. Then I growled at the carpet and tried to dig a hole through it and chewed on it. Mom put me back in the kitchen so I lay down in my spot by the pantry and brooded. I think Mom put me in my crate early but I'm not sure.
       This morning Mom opened the crate but I didn't come out until she lay back down on the bed. That way she had to get up again. I think I'm still in a bad mood. When Mom brought me in and told me to sit, I refused and gave her the baleful look that I've been working on. Mom did the dishes while I glared at her and bit at her pants.  Then she sat down to eat breakfast and moved my breakfast under her chair so I came over and ate with her. We went out for a walk and I smelled one of my friends so I tracked his scent down the block but Mom wouldn't let me  cross the street and find him. Dad is home today but he is not feeling well, so Mom said I had to stay upstairs so I didn't bother him. Maybe later I can play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment