Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I don't like telephones!

Last night I took the blue rug that Mom put in my corner by the pantry and pulled it under the kitchen table to chew on it. Mom found me and said No. She put it back in the corner and made me sit and lie down on it. When she wasn't looking I folded part of it up and chewed on in. But she turned around and saw me and took my rug away. She gave me a tomato instead but I didn't want to eat it, so I hid it in the kitchen. When we got back from our walk, Mom let me into the living room to play. We were playing tug of war with my new rope toy when the phone rang. I hate the phone. I hate when people call and disturb my playtime. Mom and Dad ignored me so I ran into the kitchen, found my tomato and brought it into the living room. I ate it on the living room rug just to spite them.
    This morning I casually stretched out of my crate and let Mom give me a belly rub. We went downstairs and went for a walk. Mom gave me a surprise in my breakfast. My kibble had little pieces of chicken and carrots and gravy! That was a good breakfast! Mom said she is going to take a video of me playing with a tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment