Thursday, September 22, 2011

My solution to health issues

Last night Mom and I went on a 45 minute walk. We seemed to walk forever. We walked by a game store and I ran up to the door and looked in. There were a lot of kids in there and I wanted to go play with them but Mom said no. No is her favorite word I think. When we got home I ran right to my water bowl. Mom thought the walk would wear me out, but no, I was raring to play tug of war or chase after stuff. By 10pm though, I was happy to be carried upstairs and get my treat in my crate.
      This morning Mom grabbed me as soon as I came out of the crate and we went downstairs. Mom and I took a walk at lunch and we saw Josh, the mailman! I love Josh, he always stops to pet me or give me a belly rub. I smelled the mail cart and wiggled around. When Mom and I walked home, we walked under the oak tree so I could graze. Something kept throwing acorns at me, I think it was the evil squirrel that I had chased earlier in the day. While Josh was rubbing my belly, I had a brilliant thought. Here is how I could fix the health care system. Whenever people rub my belly they always seem happy and relaxed. And I heard that dogs are good for lowering blood pressure. So what we need to do is to have everyone rub my tummy!  Mom could drive me around (cause I love going for rides in the car) to places and everyone could come out and play with me and the whole world would be happy and unstressed! And happy, unstressed with low blood pressure equals healthier people! Plus I would finally get my daily allotted amount of belly rubs cause right now I'm only getting about 20% of what I need and deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment