Sunday, August 12, 2012

B is also for BETRAYED!

Well so much for a nice day. Dad sabotaged me! But I heard him say that it was Mom's idea so I don't blame him at all. I was eating my dinner, hanging out in the living room when he brought me into the bathroom and put me in the tub. No good can come of this I thought. I resolved to not let that vet give me a belly rub next time. Then Mom appeared with the flip to take humiliating videos of me. First Dad lathered me up with stinky red shampoo. That had to stay on me for 10 long minutes! It was torture. Then they rinsed me off and I thought this hell was over. But no...

Then Dad lathered me up with some cream rinse that they also use on cats and horses! How rude I thought, I am neither a cat or a horse. Can't someone invent something that works for dogs alone?
That also had to stay on for 10 minutes! Finally I was rinsed off again and Dad put a towel on his lap. He took me out of the tub and wrapped me up in towels and scrubbed me all over.  Then he freed me!


I flew out of the bathroom and ran into the living room to properly dry off. This consists of me hurling my front half down on the carpet and pushing with my back half. Yet again Mom was there to film.

As I was drying myself off, I heard Dad say something about baths 3 times a week for 3 weeks. That did NOT sound good.  I am going to have to start hiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment