Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 2 of Torture...

The torture and waterboarding continues without breaks. I was calmly gnawing on my antler when Dad came and grabbed me. I thought he just wanted to cuddle on the couch with me but no, he headed for the torture chamber-aka THE BATHROOM. He deposited me in the tub and then the head torturer, Mom, came in and closed the door. Resistance was futile. Without warning I was sprayed with cold water and more stinky shampoo was rubbed all over me. Then more spraying. Then yet another substance was rubbed all over me. Then an even longer spraying. Finally, hours later, Dad whispered to me that Mom was making him do this and gently took me out of the tub. He wrapped me in towels and dried me off. Mom got up and opened the door and I saw my chance. I ran out of the torture chamber to the safety of the living room. Mom of course took many photos of my humiliation.
Someone alert Greenpeace!


 Can it get any worse?

Dad telling me how Mom is forcing him to do this!

I attempt an escape.

 Resigned to my fate



 Can you not feel my pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment