Monday, August 6, 2012

Good and Bad day

Yesterday was half good half bad. Mom and Dad took me for a ride in the car. (good). I got to see Dad's friend Rick (good). We went to the dog park (bad cause I didn't want to go in and get attacked) but then there were a couple of dog that were nice so I played with them (good). We went to a pet store and I got a cookie and belly rubs (very good).  I saw my Grandpa when he came over for dinner (excellent!!!!). We went for a walk and I got a belly rub from 3 of the neighbors (great). Then I saw my friend Chief across the street and Mom took me over to say hello, but Chief was not happy to see me and tried to bite me (very bad). Dad gave me a frosty paws (yum!). I got to hang out downstairs with Dad without Mom around (excellent!).

No comments:

Post a Comment