Monday, August 27, 2012

People!

Yesterday was almost great! It would have been perfect if  I hadn't gotten a bath. Maybe it was my fault for digging in the onion and leek garden that Dad had just watered with "compost tea". I thought it smelled heavenly but Mom was mad at me for digging up onions. Her revenge? A bath! I was very unhappy but then I heard people at the door. Mom opened the door and I saw Grandpa's car, then I saw Grandpa, Aunt Jen and Julien! I was very excited and made sure that they all gave me belly rubs!
   I also helped out at dinner, even though I'm not allowed in the dining room.  Mom used the Mini-Mecki corn holders!
That's a pretty important job! And I think the Mini-Mecki's did an excellent job-Thanks to my friend Rita for finding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment