Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mom forgets again

This morning Mom let me out of my crate. I stretched and did my yoga and then I moved to my next activity spot. I like to hang out at the end of the bed where the blankets hit the floor-it's like a long dark cave. I roll under there and I scratch my back  and fluff up my fur on my head-it's my otter position. I lie there for a while and then eventually Mom tries to lure me out of the bedroom. Today she went and opened AT's door. This intrigued me cause I thought maybe he had come back when I was sleeping! I got up to investigate, but Mom shut his door and her bedroom door once I came out. Then she went downstairs and left me looking mournfully at her from the top of the stairs! She forgot to take me down again! I nosed the bedroom door open and went to visit Dad. Mom came running back upstairs and grabbed me before I could get to Dad. Then she brought me outside and hung out with me in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment