Saturday, August 25, 2012

Locked out!

I think Mom is getting very forgetful. She decided to take me for a walk but forgot to bring a key so we were locked out! She didn't have her cell phone either. She tied me to the mail box and then went away. That scared me a little so I whined and waited for some kind soul to walk by a rescue me. Then she came back with a ladder. It didn't look too balanced among the flowers so I moved to the other side of the lawn in case she fell. It did wobble as she climbed on it. She managed to get the window open and crawl in over the radiator cover without falling over my bed. Got to give her props for that-although as I was outside I couldn't actually see what happened inside. I'm just taking her word for it. She came out the front door, put the ladder away and let me back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment