Thursday, August 2, 2012

More company!

Last night Capt Rick came over! I was so excited to see him that I wiggled all over the place and jumped all over him! He and Dad were doing something so Mom took me out for a walk. I was disappointed cause I wanted to stay and have boy's night. But when we came back, he was still there! So I jumped all over him some more! Then I heard him say that he was coming back Friday. I don't know when Friday is, but that will be fun-cause Mom said she won't be here so we can really have boy's night!  After he left , Mom filled my kong with some chicken-only she filled it too well! I tried for 45 minutes and I still couldn't get that last piece out! It was so frustrating! And even worse, Mom grabbed me and took me out for my pre-bed walk! Then we went upstairs and once again, a piece of my cookie flew out of the wire grate! I wish she would give me my old cookies-these new ones are good but way too flakey!

No comments:

Post a Comment