Friday, August 17, 2012

Scared about later on

Today was one of the best days ever. This morning Mom put my harness on so I knew we were going somewhere! We went in Mom's car and went to the library. I got to see my bff's sister Grace! When we walked in the door, she was sitting on the floor waiting for me, so I ran as fast as I could and bounced onto her lap! Then I saw my friend Rita and my friend Diane.  I ran around saying hello to everyone. I even tried to say hello to Angela, but she was playing hard to get. Eventually I was all tuckered out so Mom and I left. We went to find Dad, and he got in Mom's car too. I got to sit on his lap while we went for a ride. We went to Sand's Point! I got to go for a walk and bark at the water! It was exhausting but fun. I just wonder why Mom was being so nice to me? Could she possibly have something horrible planned for me later?

No comments:

Post a Comment