Friday, August 24, 2012

Barking hellos

Yet again Mom forced me to walk up and down the stairs myself! I think something is wrong with her memory. I am a delicate dog and should not be forced to navigate the steep and treacherous steps-I should be carried up and down like the Pasha that I am.
    This morning I wanted out of my crate so I started whining at 6am. Mom has nerves of steel though and lasted until 6:30am before getting up to take me outside. I can't do this when it's just me and Dad cause he can sleep through anything! Today Mom and I went out for a walk and I saw my friend Pat taking out his garbage across the street. I barked to let him know I was here. He saw me and waved. That was all I needed, I dragged Mom across the street so that I could go say hello to him. He was very happy to see me, but I think I make him a little sad too, cause he had a dog before when I first met him, but he doesn't now.

No comments:

Post a Comment