Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My bff is hurt

Mom read me my bff Rigby's blog and he got hurt! He was playing and ripped off his dewclaw. Mom said that I don't have to worry about that cause I don't have any. She wouldn't tell me what happened to them. I hope Rigby feels better soon!
   Last night when Mom wasn't looking, I ate part of my filleted duck. In hindsight, it was NOT a good idea. This morning I woke up Mom early with my crying and she took me outside and then put me in the kitchen while she took a shower. When she came back down I had been sick. Mom cleaned it up while I helped by attacking the paper towels. Then she gave me some kibble with sweet potato. Sweet potato is good but not as good as LIVERWURST!  Mom said she should have named me Liverwurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment