Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The missing piece of cookie!

Last night Mom brought me upstairs and put me in my crate. I was so excited to see my cookie that I pounced on it to start eating. Unfortunately in my eagerness, part of my cookie flew out the metal gate and landed in front of my crate. That was heartbreaking! There was no way that I could get it back or even reach it. If I barked, Mom would yell at me. So, sadly, I lay there all night long dreaming of that piece of cookie. In the morning when Mom opened my crate, I ran right out, closed the door behind me and grabbed my piece of cookie. Mom was very amused and  laughed. She doesn't know how hard it is to sleep when your piece of cookie is waiting for you!
    Last night I made Mom and Dad play "mecki fetch". This is the far superior way of playing fetch. Rule 1: you must have multiple items to throw. It can't be just the one thing cause I will not waste my time fetching that, and bringing it back and waiting for you to toss it again. I like variety!   Rule 2: When I bark , you must throw a toy!  Rule 3: When I am in the process of bringing the toy back , you must have another toy in your hand to throw. Rule 4: I will do a trick or two , but don't push it! Rule 5: When I get bored, the game is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment