Monday, June 20, 2011

2 x's as much work in the morning

Now that AT is here, I have twice as much work in the morning! This morning Mom let me out and I ran around to wake up Dad. I didn't even notice that AT was sleeping in our room cause the air conditioner was on. Mom kept pointing somewhere, but I ignored her. Then suddenly I smelled AT! I climed on his mattress and licked his toes-nothing. So I ran up and licked his neck-still nothing. Then I sat on his head and whacked him my tail. Finally! He lifted his head up and looked at me and then put his head down and went back to sleep. He's tough to wake up! So I went back to say hello to Dad again. Later Mom and Andre came home with friends-April and Ava who is almost 2! I got to jump around and play with her. Then Mr. B came over! Mom put me back upstairs with my kong which had peanut butter and a cracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment