Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Too much caffeine?

Last night I wasn't tired at all when Mom put me in my crate. I threw my new toy around and growled at it for a while when it tried to poke me. Then I dragged my towel around the crate for a while to get it perfect. This morning I stretched my way out of my crate, then ran and woke up Dad two times. The second time he had moved to the middle of the bed so I couldn't reach him. If Mom got me some stairs, I could run right up onto the bed and really give him a good licking. I think that  he'd go to work with a smile then.
     Mom gave me some bacon this morning after I ate my breakfast but she made me really work for it. I had to shake , sit, lie down, sit, lie down, play dead and fetch, bring and drop my blue bobo a couple of times! I really should have gotten more bacon for all that work. Afterwards she brushed me-which I DON'T like! Then I watched as Mom sewed up my green dog and my monkey face toys. She gave them to me and I ripped them both open again in under 30 seconds. Mom took them away cause I was eating the soft white tasty stuffing inside. Mom said that if there was a contest for the fastest destruction of a chew toy that I would get first prize! Then she put me in my play area upstairs, but I saw her steal my two hedgehogs. I had chewed their noses off, maybe Mom will put some more yummy stuffing in and give them back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment