Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dining Al Fresco

As usual, Mom gave me my  food and then disappeared. So I decided not to eat. When she came back in the kitchen I was ignoring my food bowl. Mom scooped me up and then scooped up my bowl. She took me outside and I got to eat outside!There were a lot of distractions: ants, bugs that could fly, people walking by,my chewing stick, my blue water bowl, my squeaky bone... but I managed to eat all my food. I ran around outside for a while, then Mom took me for a walk.
    When we got back, I came inside and Mom put some yummy chicken in my kong. It took me 1/2 an hour but I managed to get it out. After that, Dad got down on the floor and played with me.Then I helped Dad with his new exercise program. I run around barking and he either tries to catch me or I chase him. It was exhausting so I went into the kitchen to lie down on the cool floor. Dad let me have some water even though it was after 8pm. I can't wait to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment