Saturday, June 25, 2011

A change of venue

Last night when Mom put me to bed, she didn't bring me into her room. Instead, my crate was in AT's room! I was kinda confused but I figured that I'd just go along with it. This morning when Mom let me out, I was feeling kinda confused due to the new surroundings, so I ran out, bit AT's remote control dragonfly on the wings and then ran back to my crate (where I picked up my toy without Mom seeing). Then I ran into Dad's room and gave him my toy. Later than morning Mom and Jeanette took me to Sands Point Preserve! That place is fun although Mom won't let me eat the mussels. Mom said that my friend Rigby had lost a tennis ball there, so I ran around on the beach looking for it. Then Jeanette was in the water and I decided I wasn't as afraid so I stuck my feet in the water but still ran away when the waves came. When we got home I took a nap cause I was exhausted. Later I played with AT and Mr. B.  Dad let me outside in the backyard without my stake and leash cause we got a fence and they think I can't escape! Then I was minding my own business when Dad put the pool upsidedown on me! I ran around under the pool and moved it around on the lawn, but stopped before Mom could see. It was a long day but I had a lot of fun. I'm off to bed in my new location!

No comments:

Post a Comment