Thursday, June 16, 2011

The demise of a hedgehog

Mom had stolen both my hedgehogs. I had eaten their noses and pulled out some stuffing to eat so she took them away. She sewed them all up and returned them to my play area and I was very excited to have more toys to play with. Then I discovered her trick. I was eating the face off one of the hedgehogs looking for the tasty white filling-but there wasn't any there! She had stuffed my hedgehog with newspaper! That was completely unacceptable! So I emptied his body of all the newspaper and shredded it! When she came up at lunch to walk me, she noticed that one hedgehog was very flat-like roadkill. I guess she knew I figured out her trick, cause she left him in my play area. We went out for a walk and I ran around barking at the birds. When she brought me back up, she left some carrots in my waterbowl and gave me a biscuit, so I only barked and howled a little when she left. (I'm trying to get in touch with my inner wolf).

No comments:

Post a Comment