Friday, June 10, 2011

Mecki's Tales: the daily ponderings of a smallish dog with a large bark and a propensity to belly rubs

Since I have a lot of free time while Mom and Dad are at work, I decided to start a blog.  Yesterday started out well. I was in the kitchen eating my bacon and playing with my bobo when Dad left. That made me sad. So I barked and howled for a while to fill up the emptiness in my heart. Later, Dad came home. That made me happy. I was lying on the kitchen floor under the ceiling fans trying to cool off. Dad came in, scooped me up and brought me outside. Maybe we're going for a ride I thought. I love to go in the car. But no, it turned into the worst day ever as Dad not only stuck me in the wading pool, but poured cold water all over me until I was all soggy and wet. I stood there looking sorrowfull. Then he took me out but ran away when I wanted to share the wet feeling with him.
    Later Mom came home and made me go outside in the rain. Then she took me upstairs and put me in my crate with a snack. That didn't make up for all the horror of the day, so I ate the feet off my toy! Then I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment