Friday, June 24, 2011

Trash Talking Carrots

Yesterday at lunch Mom put 3 carrots in my bowl. When she wasn't looking, one of them growled at me! Well I won't let a mere carrot growl at me! So I pounced and grabbed a carrot out of the bowl and flung it in the air. Then I ran around the kitchen biting and flinging the carrot. Finally I ate it. That taught the carrot a lesson and I did the same thing to the other two carrots. You have to teach them who the boss is. Mom still hasn't sewn up my bobos so I'm forced to play with my other toys that aren't as soft and tasty. Mom took me upstairs and left me a kong filled with peanut butter-when I ate all the peanut butter, I found a biscuit! That was fun. Later when Mom came home, I was in the kitchen cause I had been fresh to Dad. When I heard Mom at the door, I jumped up and down in front of the door and wouldn't let  her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment