Sunday, June 19, 2011

Before and After

 On the left you can see what my elephant looked like when it was brand spankin'new. Then on the right....what 5 months of chewing and slobbering can do. I ate his ears, one leg, the trunk and the tail. You can barely see it but a soda bottle top is holding him up.  I consider it a work in progress. If only Mom would keep up with the repairs.
These are my other toys (or at least the surviving ones). The brown ball on the top used to be a monkey face with two eyes, big monkey lips and ears. My blue bobo might be nearing the end.  I ate his tail, his ears, and his legs. The big pink bobo is also missing all its appendages. Appendages are super tasty! Then my rope toy. Mom has rebraided it several times to make it last longer. She can't do that anymore cause I ate half of it.
    AT is here now. I have two people to climb and jump on!

No comments:

Post a Comment