Monday, June 27, 2011

Prisoner of Love

Yesterday Dad had a big party for all his Dr. Who friends. I got to go outside and meet them. A couple of people gave me bellyrubs which was awesome! When Mom put me in my crate, I ran right out cause I wanted more bellyrubs. She put me back in though. In the middle of the night, AT's really big (almost as big as him) Winnie-the -Pooh stuffed animal dressed as a prisoner wearing a shirt that says "Prisoner of Love" fell out of his bed right in front of my crate and scared me. This morning when Mom let me out, I ran over to W-T-P and grabbed him by the ball and chain and tried to drag him into Dad's room. I wasn't very hungry this morning and left half my food in the bowl, but Mom let me finish it up at lunch. Alec and Mr. B came over and I was very excited! I miss Dad though. I guess that I should be wearing the "prisoner of love" shirt. Mom said she made me a tie-dyed t-shirt that I can wear. She said she would take a photo and I could post it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment