Friday, June 24, 2011

I believe I can fly!!!

Today was a very exciting day although it started out sadly. I got up this morning and ran to greet Dad, then I looked for AT but he wasn't there! People keep disappearing! Mom sewed up my bobo's though so that was good. Mom put me up in my play area. When she brought me back down there was someone new to meet-Jeanette! I jumped around and licked her toes with happiness and she petted me. Mom and Jeanette played with me for a while and then I saw AT and Grandma at the door-and I think that Grandma had another toy for me. We went for walks and then Dad came home and Mom let me run outside in the backyard without a leash until AT threw my squeaky bone in the asparagus and I chased after it. Later AT and Jeanette were sitting on the couch and I wanted to join them. So I casually walked around , backed up to the proper distance and made a flying leap at the couch. I made it! Everyone was totally amazed! I knew I could do it! Later Mom , Dad, AT, Jeanette and Mr. B were playing Apples to Apples. Mom said that one of the sets could have been mine. The word was CHEWY and the choices were: Raisins, Legs, Life Jackets and My Stuffed Animals.  All those things do sound very chewy, but I would have picked My Stuffed Animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment