Friday, June 17, 2011

Tunneling

This morning Mom was sitting on the kitchen floor with me while I ate my breakfast. She was wearing her red fuzzy bathrobe. After I ate, I took my usual stroll around the kitchen whilst burping. As I walked by her foot, I noticed that there was a hole between her leg and the bathrobe. I stuck my nose in to investigate. It looked like a tunnel so I decided to follow it. I let my nose do the leading and followed the tunnel all the way to Mom's back. Then I lay down in the tunnel and made snorting noises that made Mom laugh, so I rolled on my back so she could give me a belly rub.Eventually Mom stood up and the tunnel disappeared. That made me sad so I started barking at her. But then I heard a noise that sounded like Dad! So I left Mom to run over to the gate and wiggle with joy when Dad appeared!!!!! Dad went outside and Mom brought me outside-I thought that meant that I was going for a ride with Dad. I ran over and sat by the car so that Mom could put me in. But she didn't and Dad got in and went away.Mom took me inside and put me in my play area with some fresh water and a carrot and a biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment