Monday, June 20, 2011

6 pack to go and a lesson in manners

I was in the kitchen with Mom eating my dinner while she petted me. Everything was perfect. I had food, attention, a massage... But then Mom got up and opened the kitchen door. I thought we were going outside so I got all excited. But Mom wouldn't let me out! I stuck my nose between the door but she pushed it back in and went outside. Leaving me all alone. So I lay by the door and waited and waited and waited. After waiting forever, I got annoyed at being left all alone. I noticed that Dad had left a box of beer on the bottom shelf so I grabbed the box and dragged it off the shelf and into the middle of the kitchen floor. Then I proceeded to rip and shred the box. I was mad! All of a sudden the kitchen door opened and in walked Mom and Dad! Mom said I was a little bugger and Dad rescued his beer.Later AT and Grandma came in with excellent manners in that they had brought me TOYS! All guests should come over with a toy-it is very polite. Good boy  and good Grandma I thought-they are very well behaved. So I jumped around and licked them and showed my appreciation. You should always say thank you for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment