Friday, June 10, 2011

Foiled in the morning!

I've been working on my morning routine for a while. It started off as me simply being happy about getting out of my crate and thanking Mom with many kisses. Then I bonded with Dad, my bestest buddy. So I changed the routine. I sat in my crate, anxiously waiting for Mom to open the door, then I shoot out like a greyhound and run around the bed to the other side where Daddy is. I jump up and hop my way along the side of the bed until I can lick and kiss Dad. Then Mom comes and scoops me up. Last month though, my other friend AT was here and I realized that I could run down the  hall into his room and lick him too! So I added that to the routine and all was well. Plus his carpet is really good for scratching my back! And Mom and I got some exercise running around the room. Well now the door is closed and I can't escape the bedroom. I blame Mom-she is pretty sneaky. I got back at her by barking and nipping at her while she was doing the dishes. Doesn't she know that I'm more important than the dishes? There is bacon to be handed out and toys to be sewn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment