Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bad dog

Today I was a very naughty dog. This morning Mom gave me my food and I ignored it completely. Then Mom decided that if she cut up some carrots and mixed it in my food, perhaps I would eat it. So she put my bowl back on the floor and went to wake up Dad and AT again. While she was gone I decided what kind of trick to play on her. This is what she saw when she returned:
I ate all the kibble and left the carrots! Mom was amused. She put me upstairs and they all left. Later, AT went upstairs and found a bird flying around Mom's bedroom. In all the ensuing ruckus, they forgot that the gate was down and I was downstairs alone. Dad came down to find me on the couch eating the remote. So they put me back in the kitchen. Then Mom took me for a walk. When we came home I scented something familiar in the grass-it was Alec and Mr. B! I ran inside and there they were sitting on the couch. I love Mr. B but he is not overly fond of dogs. I'll fix that I thought and took one jump and landed on him on the couch. Then I licked him all over which he did not appreciate! Mom took me outside to play and I ran into her garden and jumped all over the tomatoes, peppers and asparagus. So back in the kitchen I went.  Today was not one of my better days. Dad tried to give me some bacon and I snapped at it and got him instead. So now I am banned to the kitchen and everyone is ignoring me. It is a tough day to be a cute rambunctious puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment