Monday, July 25, 2011

No more 100 degree days

Today I am much more energetic since it is not hot out! After a rousing licking and jumping fest all over AT to wake him, I went downstairs with Mom and went for a walk. Then I came inside and made her feed me kibble by kibble. Then she put me upstairs since it wasn't that hot. Later Dad brought me down and forgot that the gate wasn't up and I ran through the Monopoly game that AT was playing on the living room floor. Then since I had all my energy back, while Mom, Dad and AT were eating, I jumped up on the shelving unit and ate the directions to Mom's food scale! That got her attention! Now that I have energy they should all be playing with me!
P.S. Dad was mean and put tabasco sauce all over the edge of the shelving unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment