Friday, July 1, 2011

I changed my mind

Mom says that little pups like me have the right to change our minds. After all , she says, we are still young and need to be able to change our opinions as we experience things. Well, I admit that I was wrong when I said that I hated water. Apparently I love water as long as there is someone to play in the water with! Mom put the pool out today and filled it with water. AT got in the pool and then Mom put me in the pool too! The best part though was that I realized that I could jump in and out of the pool whenever I wanted! Mom was very impressed. So I played in the pool, trying to dig a hole in it, running around biting the water, chasing toys and sticks...I had a great time. Mom said she would put a video of me in the pool on youtube as it is too long to post here. This morning I made Mom laugh cause I discovered sprinklers for the first time. We went outside for a walk and the sprinkler was on. So I cautiously nosed my way up to it. Then a whole bunch of water went up my nose! I tried pouncing on the sprinkler but it was too strong. Mom was laughing for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment