Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Changes

Usually when I get up in the morning, I ignore Mom and run to wake up Dad. This morning I was torn between waking up Dad or AT. Since AT was sleeping on his mattress on the floor, he was easier to reach, so I started with him. I jumped on his mattress and headed for his head. I licked his face and then jumped all over his head. He started wiggling and I saw that his toes looked lonely so I ran down and licked them. Then I ran back up and jumped on his head again. When he said hello to me, I figured that my job was done so I focused on waking up Dad. It's harder with Dad cause the bed is so high up. I have to stand on my tippy toes and hope that Dad's arm or leg is within reach. I managed to lick his elbow and he said hello to me. Mom grabbed me while I was paying attention to Dad. She scooped me up and I relaxed and enjoyed the ride downstairs. Then I did my usual routine of lying on the floor so that it is hard for her to get my collar on. I don't want to make her life too easy. We went outside for a short walk and then inside so that I could ignore my breakfast. I'm hoping that AT will fill my pool up again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment