Friday, July 29, 2011

Time for a burst of energy

Yesterday afternoon I took a long nap so that I would be refreshed and energetic when everyone got home. Instead of Mom coming to get me, it was Dad, AT and Grandma. I hadn't seen Grandma in a long time so that was exciting. Then I was casually walking around the living room when I saw a pair of AT's socks. They looked so tasty that I just had to grab one. I ran around with the sock and AT chasing me. Finally Grandma and AT tricked me into giving up the sock by bringing out my football. They were playing with it and I wanted to play with it! So I dropped the sock and grabbed the football. It is a very squeaky and loud football and I can get a good range of noises out of it. I did so well that Grandma had to leave because she couldn't take the squeaking. I played with my football until I heard a noise at the door. It was Mom. I went to say hello and then ran back to my football. Mom told Dad to take my football away because I had chewed a hole in it and was eating pieces of the rubber. So Dad chased me around, grabbed my football and checked to see it I had swallowed the plastic squeaky piece (it was still there) and then he threw my football out! So I went and got my camouflage rope toy to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment