Thursday, July 14, 2011

Losing my hearing

Mom says that zucchini must make me crazy cause I was a little lunatic last night. I was in the living room destroying a chew toy and eating the stuffing when Mom decided to take me for a walk. I decided that I did not approve of the pants she was wearing so I kept jumping up, biting her pants and hanging off them. Then to change it up, I would bite my leash. It's fun to do cause it makes Mom jump around like a lunatic too trying to stay out of my reach! Then I saw my neighbor Maria and jumped around and barked. Finally Mom dragged me inside and put me in my crate. I tried to go to sleep but I could hear AT and I wanted to play with him. I barked a little, but Mom wasn't falling for it and wouldn't let me out.
   This morning I ate a cherry after throwing it around the floor for the appropriate amount of time. I'm kinda worried that I'm losing my hearing though. I was upstairs in my room , lying on the floor and looking as sad and forlorn as possible waiting for Mom. All of a sudden I heard my name and I looked up and there was Mom! I didn't even hear her come up the stairs. I took a long nap this morning so that I would have enough energy to resist going for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment