Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cows are scary!

Today was a long and hot day. Dad, Mom, AT and I went to Milford, New Jersey to Bobolink Farms. It's a farm where they make cheese. I was excited cause I thought I might get a lot of cheese. It was hot when we got there. At 11:00am, Dad said we were going on a tour. Ready or not cheese! Here I come! Instead of cheese we climbed a steep hill. I was pulling Mom up the hill and sniffing around-there were a lot of new smells, when I saw a bunch of huge, scary animals! Dad said they were cows but I thought that they were scary. I barked and ran away. Mom let me hang out with her while everyone went to pet and look at the cows. We were happily hanging out when 2 huge cows came over and started sniffing and licking me. I lay on the ground and tried to look small. Finally they finished tormenting me and we went down the hill. Dad and AT got to go into the store and try pieces of handmade cheese and bread. AT even brought some out for Mom.   I was hiding under the car where it was shady and drinking some water cause it was hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment