Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dad and I

This morning I was lying by the pantry door with all four of my feet up in the air when Dad appeared. I was excited to see him so I jumped right up to say hi. Dad took me outside and we went for a walk. When we came back, Dad took off my leash and let me run around the yard. I was having fun until he sprayed me with the hose-I hate that. Then he filled my pool up with water and I jumped in after my toy. Mom and AT came home so I ran and said hello to them. AT took my squeaky blue bone and threw it in my pool. I ran around the pool with my bone and then jumped out and ran around. AT picked up my bone and squeezed the water out on  top of me.Suddenly I saw my blue bowl and I ran towards it. But I couldn't reach it! There was a chair with fabric in front of me. I could see my bowl but I couldn't get to it. I tried grabbing it with my paw but the chair kept getting in my way. Then I backed up and looked around. I ran around the chair and hurray I could get to my bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment