Thursday, July 28, 2011

A bad night

Mom said that I had a bad night. I don't remember it at all. Mom said that at 5am I had a panic attack or a nightmare. She said that I was shrieking and throwing myself against the walls of my crate and trying to dig out through the bottom. I was so loud that I woke up Dad. He turned on the light and Mom took me out of my crate and held me cause I was shaking and my heart was beating very fast. When I calmed down, Mom took me outside but all I did was bark. So she brought me back inside and upstairs. She was worried that I wouldn't go back in my crate, but I had apparently forgotten all about it, so I went in and she gave me a treat. Then I fell back asleep. When I got up this morning, Mom told me all about it, but I really don't remember anything.  I think Mom made the whole thing up to get more attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment